Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quiz bowl

Okay, so here are some of the plants I'm unsure of. If you know them, please leave a comment with suggestions.


First we have some sort of tree, I reckon (but how tall will it get?):




The next two I have been told are papayas (on the right - on the left is the plant in the first photo), but they're slightly different colours. One's just happier in its pot than the other one, perhaps? I intend to plant them in my front garden, but once again, just where I put them depends on how big they get.






Finally, I have these ones in my veggie bed - they mostly came from seedling trays, but I don't remember what they are as we got 200 seedlings and were in a bit of a rush to establish the beds and plant everything out. I think the second last one below is actually an arrowroot - I did get some arrowroot bulbs.











(It's the thin tall green one at the front, I'm wondering about, not the Kale in the background).

Thank you for any advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment